- 1. Generally
- 2. Responsible for personal data
Kvänum Kök AB is responsible for the processing of your personal data by Kvänum and is responsible for such treatment in accordance with applicable legislation.
- 3. When do we process your personal information?
3.1 Kvänum collects and processes personal information about you when we draw a kitchen, when you make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, visit the Kvänum website or an event that Kvänum organizes or from other contacts you might have with Kvänum. The information collected from you at purchase is required to enter into an agreement with Kvänum and that Kvänum will be able to provide their services and offers to you.
- 4. What personal data about you do we register?
4.1 For you who is a customer of Kvänum
The personal information Kvänum collects and treats about you as a customer is::
- . Name
- . Address
- . Phone number
- . E-mail address
- . Customer number
- . IP address and information about your use of Kvänum website
- . Details of your purchases
- 5. Why do we treat data about you?
5.1 For you who is a customer of Kvänum
Kvänum treat your personal information for different purposes. Mainly, Kvänum deals with your personal information in order to:
- . Completing our obligations to you as a customer, such as execution of purchase and invoicing
- . Enable general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions and correcting incorrect data
- . Provide information and direct marketing by mail, e-mail, SMS / MMS and telephone regarding Kvänum goods and services
- . Manage the customer relationship and provide our services
- . Provide relevant information and custom offers in newsletters as well as on the web
- . Improve our customer offering, such as development of services, products and features
- . Follow applicable legislation, such as accounting laws
The data can also provide basis for market and customer analyzes, market research, statistics, business tracking and business and method development related to the purchase of goods and services.
- 6. The legal basics for our processing of your personal data
Kvänum bases the processing of your personal data on a number of legal bases. The basics are described in this section.
6.1 We treat your personal information, among other things, in order to fulfill the agreement with you as a customer, such as to make a purchase and to fulfill our commitments to you.
6.2 Part of the processing of personal data we carry out is based on a so-called interest balance. This applies, for example, to the treatment we take to send you offers about our goods and services and to make a limited segmentation of customers, such as based on total purchase sums. Kvänum do not process sensitive personal data based on a balance of interest and do not perform any treatment that constitutes profiling based on a balance of interest.
6.3 In some cases, Kvänum may have a legal obligation to process your personal information. This applies, for example, to the processing of personal data we perform in order to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act.
- 7. How long do we save information about you?
7.2 Kvänum saves customer information for 20 years after the customer last completed a purchase, among other things, to fulfill our guarantee commitment.
- 8. Who do we provide personal information to?
8.1 We will not disclose your information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- 9. The protection of your personal data
You should always be able to feel confident when you submit your personal information to us. Kvänum has therefore taken the security measures needed to protect your personal data from improper access, change and deletion. For example, all data about customers is stored in a database that is protected by permission management and firewall.
- 10. Your rights
10.1 Kvänum is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
10.2 Kvänum will, at your request or on their own initiative, correct, disassociate, delete or supplement information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
10.3 You are entitled to request:
- 1. Access to your personal data. This means that you are entitled to request a registry outline of the processing we conduct regarding your personal data. You are entitled, once a calendar year, to receive, by written application, a registry extract which shows the personal data that are registered about you, the purpose of the treatment and the recipients of which the information has been provided or to be provided to. You also have the right to obtain information on where the data has been retrieved, if the personal data have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision making (including profiling) and the predicted period during which the data will be stored or the criteria used for determining this. You also have the right to obtain information about your other rights listed in this paragraph in the registry extract.
- 2. Correction of your personal data. We will prompt you to correct the incorrect or incomplete information we process about you as quickly as possible.
- 3. Deletion of your personal data. This means that you are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. However, there may be legal requirements that we can not immediately delete your personal data in, for example, accounting and tax laws. We will then end the processing done for purposes other than complying with the legislation.
- 4. Limitation of treatment. This means that your personal information is marked so that they can only be processed for certain delimited purposes. You may, for example, request a restriction when you consider your information incorrect and you have requested a correction under item 10.3 b). Meanwhile, the accuracy of the data is investigated, their treatment will be limited.
10.4 You are entitled to data portability. It implies the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format to another responsible for personal data.
10.5 You are entitled to object to personal data processing performed on the basis of a balance of interest. If you object to such treatment, we will only continue treatment if there are legitimate reasons for treatment that weigh heavier than your interests.
10.6 If you do not want Kvänum to process your personal information for direct marketing, you are always entitled to object to such treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing your personal data for such marketing purposes.
10.7 You are entitled to lodge any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
- 11. Cookies
- 12. Contact
Kvänum kök AB
SE-535 21 Kvänum